Austin, TX 78751
Job Type: Full-time
• Experience: 1 year in similar positions
• High School degree
• Language: Bilingual, English & Spanish (Required)
Full Job Description
We are seeking an Admin Assistant to support the Legal Department with administrative duties, document management, case administration, and other related tasks as needed. Also, the Admin Assistant will interact and build relationships with our clients in person and over the phone.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support to Legal Department and the rest of the team.
• Maintain and organize case files, including tracking documents for discovery, and ensures physical and digital files are updated.
• Process mail: Receiving and Preparing correspondence, as needed.
• Locate and develop relevant information, through both internal and external communication.
• Receive clients.
• Maintain good communication with members of the firm to ensure that clients have everything they need.
• Process payments.
• Undertake other duties as needed to ensure the firm operates efficiently.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Extremely high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple tasks and matters simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all management levels in the organization.
• Spanish communication, written and oral, is required
• Team player
• Positive personality and outlook
• No "that's not my job" attitude- High energy and enthusiasm for the work we do
Work Conditions/Physical Demands
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time
• Occasionally must lift 50lbs.
We provide a Positive work environment, 2 weeks PTO offered with an additional week + of paid holidays.