Visa Agent – Always Ready To Answer Your Questions

If you are not a U.S. citizen or resident and wish to enter the United States, you will be required to apply for a Visa. Prior to your visit. To discover the process which you’ll need to undertake to have a Visa application approved and the different types of Visas which you may be eligible to apply for, simply continue reading.

Learn About The Legal Pathways To Obtain The Visa You Need To Conveniently Enter The U.S.

Overview To U.S. Visas

The Two Key Types Of Visas That You Can Apply For In The United States

The two main types of Visas that you can apply for are immigrant Visas which are better known as Green Cards and non-immigrant Visas which will allow you to live, work or study in the United States for a fixed period of time.

Do You Need A Visa To Visit The U.S. As A Tourist?

If you are a foreign national and resident, you’ll need to apply for a Tourist Visa such as the B-2 Tourist Visa or an ESTA Visa. The B-2 Tourist Visa is one of the easiest Visas to obtain and will allow you to travel to the United States for short vacations, for a 10 year period. Just be mindful that you can only stay in the United States for up to 180 days per visit.

If you are a foreign national of a country on the United State’s Visa waiver list, you’ll be able to visit the United States without applying for a B-2 Visa. Instead, you can obtain an ESTA Visa, which will allow you to take vacations in the United States, up to 90 days in length. An ESTA Visa is easier to apply for and does not require visiting a US embassy or consulate for an interview.

Do You Need A Visa To Visit The United States For Business Purposes?

Yes, if you plan to visit the United States for business purposes such as business negotiations or an industry conference, you will need to apply for a B-1 Visa. If you are a business owner, attach evidence that you own your business to your application, while if you’re an employee obtain a letter from your employer, stating the purpose of your business trip. That you’ll be able to upload with your B-1 application.

Do You Need A Visa To Study In The United States?

Yes, there are two different student Visas that you may be interested in applying for, the F-1 Visa and the M-1 Visa. Most prospective students choose to apply for an F-1 Visa, which will allow them to study at a US high school, college, English school, or registered educational institution. If you plan to study at a US high school, you’ll need to apply for an F-1 Visa. However, if you are seeking to study at a private high school, you’ll be able to stay in the United States for over 12 months, whereas if you choose to study at a public high school, you’ll need to return home within a year of stepping foot in the country. You’ll only need to petition for an M-1 Visa if you want to register for a spot in a non-academic program in the United States.

How To Get A Visa To Work In The United States On A Fixed-Term Contract?

If you have been offered a temporary position in the United States, your potential new employer can apply for a temporary work permit for you, which will allow you to live and work in the United States for a fixed time period. If your employer wants to retain you as an employee in the long term, they can then apply for an employer-sponsored Green Card for you, so that you’ll be able to remain in the United States. Remember that you won’t be able to apply for a Work Visa until you’ve had a serious job offer and your employer must apply for your Visa for you on your behalf. You will not be permitted to apply for a Visa yourself.

How To Obtain A Green Card In Order To Permanently Reside In The U.S.?

The main ways to obtain a Green Card are to petition for a Green Card as an immediate family member of a US citizen or resident, to win a Green Card through the annual diversity lottery, or to have a new employer petition for a Green Card for you on your behalf. You can also apply for a residency Visa if you are a refugee who has suffered persecution and is looking to find a new, safe country to call home. Lastly, if you invest a million dollars into a U.S. business, you will be able to petition for residency as an investment.

Are You Eligible To Petition For A Green Card Through A Family Member

If you’re curious about whether you’re eligible to apply for a Green Card through a family member, which happens to be the most direct route, you need to have a sibling, parent, child, spouse or fiance, in order to petition for a family-sponsored Green Card. For your Visa to be approved, your sponsor will also need to prove that they can afford to look after you, upon your arrival to the United States. So keep this in mind, before you choose to apply for a family-sponsored Visa through the USCIS.

Applying For A Green Card Through The USCIS

If you don’t plan on applying for a work-sponsored Green Card, you’ll be able to submit your Visa application package through the USCIS website. You’ll need to set up an account with the USCIS and to upload any supplementary evidence which may support your application package along with your completed forms. Once you’ve submitted your application package, you’ll be able to keep up to date with the processing of your application through your USCIS account.


So whether you want to enter the United States on a temporary basis or you’re interested in applying for a Green Card, which is the first step towards US citizenship, it’s well worth using the tips listed above to choose a Visa to apply for.

Consider Hiring The Services Of An Immigration Lawyer To Help You Start Your Visa Process Without Hitting Bad Times Along The Way

Visa – Reliable Representation For Immigration Processes

Keep reading.

  • Are you an immigrant and your documents recently expired? Come see us and be certain of your suitability for gaining citizenship before you get deported, do not miss your chance of living in your dream country.

  • Discuss the strategies available with us to make easier the process for nonimmigrants to come live in the US. Among the options are obtaining an employment Visa, work permit, Green Card & citizenship. Professional counseling to assist you handling the USCIS and other regulatory agencies to have your inquiry moving forward.

  • The acceptability of your permanency in the US is at risk due to the expiration of your paperwork and the magistrate will have no choice but to deport you? As the immigration law is reform quite often do not hesitate and hire a valid, legal, and experienced lawyer in immigration can easily obtain a judgment on your behalf and save you from deportation or you may not even face this situation.

  • To receive a lawful residence ask Lincoln-Goldfinch and steer clear of government rejecting your petition.

  • We acknowledge you are considering to become a citizen to acquire a better existence with tons of more business opportunities, get an affordable yet incredible defence, we recognize this is not only a goal is a lifetime opportunity you might have your spouse, relative, fiance/fiancee here and ofcourse this is a priority for you.

  • You as a non-native could be a victim of criminal activity or even being prosecuted in your nation and all you are seeking to, is to have a chance of working and relinquish a decent life, reliance in our top lawyers and pass over your petitions, we will do everything in our hands to assist you each step of the procedure, in the interview, making sure to which EB category you are elegible, to keep away from any delayed action due to a simple mistake and even to appeal to any decision made by a judge and much more.

  • Everyone wants their border crossing to go smoothly, if you are coming here as an exchange visitor (professor, scholar, or student) or a diplomat get a nice representative so you may be grant a permit in the US and reside in a pacific residential area.

  • If you are in the middle of intercountry adoption and everything is becoming too technical or complicated for you, get a top-notch law firm and don’t get worked up about all of these tricky terms, rely on us and you just put your focus on setting everything ready for your future child.

  • Give us a call to (855) 502-0555 nationally (Or in TEXAS) so you can get help on LPR Conditions.

  • If you are thinking to move abroad to the US and obtain an adequate job, do not panic if your process was deferred with the department of labor we will sought for you, and check if you qualify for a niw for a faster proceeding.

  • You can be granted with an Extension of Stay (I-94) if you have relatives, so you may solicit for a Family First/second/third/fourth Preference to Following to Join.

  • We can be a helping-hand to you for getting your Certification if you are a Lay Worker Ineligible due to some mistakes made when filling out the forms (such as Notice of Action (I-797)), fight shy of loosing Status and talk to us now we will ensure your eligibility.

  • We have top-rated attorneys who can succour you with all kinds of scenarios such as if you are in a detention center, need to apply for waivers, administrative processing, advance parole, advisory opinion, allotment, appointment package, get an arrival or departure permission if you are a beneficiary and more.

  • We have a top-5 office that will guide every single step of the way in a mix of situations as if you have a CR, common marriage, you are chargeable, if you are applying for a DVP with the KCC or the Code of federal regulations, if you have a Joint Sponsor with whom you are going to cohabit or you overstay, you are a petitioner with retrogression LIFE Act matters, lottery, or even help to handle the MRP, MRV, NAFTA, ESTA, VWP,

  • If you are on your way to legally be settled in the United States, it is of utmost importance that you seek aid from an attorney when the time comes to sign.

  • Verify directly with us what could be the best option to obtain your documents that fits your interests the most, like business (For domestic employee or nanny) or sportsman like an amateur or pro athelete (B-1), Australian Professional Specialty (E-3), Exchange Visitor (J), government offical or diplomant (A), CNMI-only transitional worker (CW-1), aircraft crewmember (D), representative of a designated international organization (G1 – G5, NATO), Foreigh Military Forces or Personnel Stationed In the USA (A-2 & NATO 1 – 6), Free Trade Agreement FTA Professor from Chile (H-1B1) or Singapore, Intra-company Transferee (L), Medical Treatment or Vacation (B-2), Media Journalist (I), Entertainer (P), Religious (R) or Temporary Agricultural Labor (H-2A), Treaty Trader Or Investor (E), Transiting The United States (C), Victim Of Criminal Activity (U) or Human Trafficking (T). National Interest Waiver (NIW).

  • May you want to talk to a lawyer with solid experience & knowledge on immigration affairs (specially reforms) that can help you navigate the whole thing, avoiding dead ends and potentially undesired outcomes, helping you obtain a greencard (through a relative, fiancé/e or employer) according to your particular issue, keeping your paperwork in rule.