We are a law firm in Austin, Texas, with a thriving immigration and bankruptcy practice. We help families to have peace of mind and a fresh start. Our clients are going through one of the most important processes of their lives. The legal help we provide not only has an effect on the lives of our clients, but also on the lives of their children and grandchildren.
Our Core Values
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE:
We are each of us constantly striving to improve ourselves and our results. We want to make today better than yesterday.
We believe in candor – giving and getting honest, constructive feedback: we say things about each other that we would say to their face.
We are a chosen family. We are honored to be together on this mission and we hold each other to the highest standard.
We care intensely about the success of our clients and our team members. We are tenacious and optimistic. We are confident in ourselves and our impact on the world.
We fight the bullies. We intervene when someone is being marginalized. We nurture and embrace differing perspectives with kindness and empathy.
We set our egos aside and put the team and the mission first.
Sales & Customer Service Representative Job Description
- The Sales & Customer Service (SCS) is the first impression to the client because it is the first point of contact with clients and new prospective clients who are looking to hire an attorney for their immigration or bankruptcy needs. The SCS attends to all incoming calls to the firm and makes an effort to answer every phone call. While on the phone with the new or prospective client, the SCS makes them feel welcomed and cared for while they gather the specifics of their situation and ensure that information is transferred to the right departments.
- The SCS will help to qualify leads for immigration or bankruptcy relief and schedule a consultation with the sales team. The SCS is also responsible for following up with leads out of pipeline (no set, no show, no hire), maintaining communication via social media (Facebook), and ensuring that scheduled leads show up to their consultations.
- The SCS with the guidance of an attorney, will conduct initial and follow-up consultations with leads in order to onboard new clients to the firm. The SCS will identify immigration relief (SCS will never give legal advice without the assistance and support of the attorney of the day) through building a strong relationship and receiving relevant client information in order to successfully welcome new clients to the firm.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Attends to all incoming calls to the firm and makes an effort to answer every phone call. Make the clients or potential clients feel welcomed and cared for, while the information about their situation is transferred to the right department.
- Assist to qualify leads for immigration or bankruptcy relief and schedule a consultation with the sales team.
- Responsible for following up with leads out of the pipeline (no set, no show, no hire), maintaining communication via social media (Facebook), and ensuring that scheduled leads show up to their consultations.
- With the guidance of an attorney, will conduct initial and follow-up consultations with leads in order to onboard new clients to the firm.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Department and the rest of the team.
- Maintain and organize files in our different platforms/apps.
- Maintain good communication with members of the firm to ensure that clients have everything they need.
- Undertake other duties as needed to ensure the firm operates efficiently.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16,000 (MXN) + On target earnings up to $30,000 (MXN)
Work Schedule: Monday to Saturday
- Experience: 1 year in similar positions
- High School degree
- Language: Bilingual, English & Spanish (Required)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to juggle multiple tasks and matters simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization.
- Excellent verbal & written correspondence skills (English & Spanish)
- Positive personality and outlook
- No “that’s not my job” attitude- High energy and enthusiasm for the work we do
- Looking for stability and a long-term job
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Time management
- Customer Service Experience
- Be on-time
- Good computer skills
Must have a computer with the following specifics:
- Processor: Core i5 or higher
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- 100 MBP internet speed
- Quiet and dedicated space for work
- Decent background
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line, type your last name in all caps – one adjective to describe you – SR.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire ad, if you decide to apply and follow instructions, we look forward to following up with you.