Kate is the founder of Lincoln-Goldfinch Law, a thriving immigration and bankruptcy law firm in Austin, Texas whose mission is to bring peace to families. She is also the co-founder of Law Moms Out Loud, a podcast and community of law moms striving to live their fullest lives. Kate is seeking an executive assistant to manage her time and workload between the two projects and to assist with marketing and networking efforts.
Our Core Values
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: We are each of us constantly striving to improve ourselves and our results. We want to make today better than yesterday.
INTEGRITY: We believe in candor – giving and getting honest, constructive feedback: we say things about each other that we would say to their face.
DREAM TEAM: We are a chosen family. We are honored to be together on this mission and we hold each other to the highest standard.
PASSION: We care intensely about the success of our clients and our team members. We are tenacious and optimistic. We are confident in ourselves and our impact on the world.
INCLUSION: We fight the bullies. We intervene when someone is being marginalized. We nurture and embrace differing perspectives with kindness and empathy.
SELFLESSNESS: We set our egos aside and put the team and the mission first.
We’re looking for a top-notch Executive Assistant, who will provide administrative and executive support to our CEO. Executive Assistants with a knack for problem solving, project management and tackling high-level responsibilities are encouraged to apply. The position will be based on-site in our Austin, Texas office.
As an Executive Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a diverse range of administrative tasks for Kate, including: keeping a busy calendar of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings;
- Coordinating schedules to ensure calendars are followed and respected;
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and action items addressed to the Executive Team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature;
- Attending in person events with Kate, assisting with photos, videos, and social media posts, follow up with networking contacts;
- Informing Executive Team of key upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately;
- Managing a variety of special projects for the Executive Team;
- Prioritizing conflicting needs and handling matters expeditiously and proactively.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 3+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant,
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
- Emotional maturity;
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Technically savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience;
- Paid time off and paid holidays;
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance;
- Paid parental leave;
- Opportunities for ongoing training and mentoring by our outstanding team;
- Opportunities to advance and growth.
- Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday. May require occasional overtime, after-hours and weekends.
- Experience 1 year (Required).
- Work Location: Austin, TX-Hybrid (Home, Office, Events).
To apply for the position, e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line, type your last name in all caps – one adjective to describe you – and add EA. In your cover letter, answer the following question: Why you think you would be a good fit for this position? Also, tell us what you liked about our ad and what you did not like about our ad. You can be honest, we will not hold it against you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire ad, if you decide to apply and follow instructions, we look forward to following up with you.