Full Job Description
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law seeks an experienced fully bilingual (English-Spanish) Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative will be responsible for conducting initial and follow-up consultations with prospective clients to successfully onboard new clients to the firm. The Sales Representative will help pre-screen potential new clients clarify their concerns, and guide them toward the decision of using our services to solve Immigration and Bankruptcy issues with the assistance of an attorney.
This is an in-office position, thus the candidate must reside in Austin and be willing to commute to the office.
The Firm Culture At Lincoln-Goldfinch Law:
Our team is outstanding and does amazing work. We have a supportive, unified culture, and fitting into this culture is the primary job requirement. “That’s not my job” is not a phrase that exists in our office.
We are not afraid of technology or learning new things that will make our jobs easier. We embrace our policies and procedures because we know that they align with our vision, bring us together as a team, and bring value to our clients.
We are high energy and enthusiastic. Yet, we are also detail-oriented and careful. Everyone here brings empathy and emotional intelligence to their interaction with clients and a passion for helping clients navigate one of the most difficult and impactful decisions of their lifetime. In short, our people are the best in the business! If you would like to be a part of our stellar team, then we encourage you to apply.
Our Core Values
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: We are a constantly evolving organization that is committed to improving ourselves, our processes, our results, and our impact. We are agile in an effort to make today better than yesterday.
INTEGRITY: We believe in open communication – giving and getting honest, constructive feedback. We proactively take ownership of our mistakes, creating a culture of accountability and continuous improvement. We celebrate the lessons learned from our experiences.
IN THIS TOGETHER: We embrace the principle that when we set our teammates up for success, we all succeed. And when a client doesn’t receive exceptional service, we have a shared responsibility to learn from the failure. We acknowledge our individual accountability in collectively providing an unparalleled client experience.
PASSION: We care intensely about the success of our clients and our team members. We are tenacious and persevere through challenges with optimism and creativity. We are confident in ourselves and our impact on the world.
INCLUSION: We nurture and embrace differing perspectives with kindness and empathy. Together, we uplift the marginalized, promoting equality and driving positive change in our communities and our team.
SELFLESSNESS: We set our egos aside and put the team and the mission first.
- Conduct 5-7 one-hour-long sales conversations with pre-screened potential new clients
- Utilize communication skills to build rapport, identify and understand the client’s needs, and provide them with the best solution
- Send same-day follow-up texts with quotes and relevant information to all leads who do not hire
- Follow-up with no-hire leads within 1 or 2 days after their consultation to maintain a relationship
- Achieve or exceed the communicated conversion rate from consultation to hire
- Initiate client onboarding process within 24 hours of payment to ensure the client’s account is prepared for attorney review
- Complete weekly consultation review and tracking, which involves uploading recordings of every consultation, tracking progress, and identifying areas for improvement
- Complete administrative tasks across different platforms (8×8, LollyLaw, LeadDocket, etc.)
- Undertake other related duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience in a sales position in the legal services industry (Required)
- Fully bilingual (English-Spanish) (Required)
- Experience in US Immigration Law (Required)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to juggle multiple tasks and matters
- Exceptional time management skills
- Customer-service-oriented communication skills with clients
- Ability to communicate effectively across all management levels in the organization
- Emotional intelligence and empathy
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasionally must be able to lift 15 lbs
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least two years of immigration-related experience is required, with a focus on family-based and removal-defense immigration
- Credentials or certifications preferred
About Lincoln-Goldfinch Law
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is an award-winning immigration and bankruptcy law firm based out of Austin, Texas that serves people from all 50 states and from across the globe in both English and Spanish. Founded in 2015 by Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch, Lincoln-Goldfinch Law has served thousands of families that are searching for peace of mind and a fresh start.
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is committed to promoting equity and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are considered without regard to sex, gender, race, age, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability status, veteran status, or other protected bases.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the Bankruptcy Attorney position, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the Subject line, type your last name in all caps with one adjective to describe you and add the letters SRCATX. In your cover letter, answer the following questions: Why you think you would be a good fit for this position? You should be detailed in your response, but don’t go over two paragraphs. You should also tell us in another paragraph why you think you would be a good fit for this firm. In the last paragraph of your cover letter, tell us what you liked about our ad and what you did not like about our ad. You can be honest; we will not hold it against you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire ad, if you decide to apply and follow instructions, we look forward to following up with you.