Lincoln-Goldfinch Law seeks an experienced fully bilingual (English-Spanish) Immigration Consulting Attorney to consult with and onboard new clients to Lincoln-Goldfinch Law. The primary responsibility of the Consulting Attorney is to onboard new clients and assist them with their immigration-related inquiries. The Consulting Attorney must be an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer ready to assist with immigration questions of family-based, removal defense, employment, and humanitarian cases. Overall, as a consulting attorney, the primary focus will be on building relationships with clients and bringing new business to the firm, rather than performing legal work on individual cases.
This is a remote position, thus we are considering applicants from across the United States.
The Firm Culture At Lincoln-Goldfinch Law:
Our team is outstanding and does amazing work. We have a supportive, unified culture, and fitting into this culture is the primary job requirement. “That’s not my job” is not a phrase that exists in our office.
We are not afraid of technology or learning new things that will make our jobs easier. We embrace our policies and procedures because we know that they align with our vision, bring us together as a team, and bring value to our clients.
We are high energy and enthusiastic. Yet, we are also detail-oriented and careful. Everyone here brings empathy and emotional intelligence to their interaction with clients and a passion for helping clients navigate one of the most difficult and impactful decisions of their lifetime. In short, our people are the best in the business! If you would like to be a part of our stellar team, then we encourage you to apply.
Our Core Values:
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: We are each constantly striving to improve ourselves and our results. We want to make today better than yesterday.
- INTEGRITY: We believe in candor – giving and getting honest, constructive feedback: we say things about each other that we would say to their face.
- DREAM TEAM: We are a chosen family. We are honored to be together on this mission and we hold each other to the highest standard.
- PASSION: We care intensely about the success of our clients and our team members. We are tenacious and optimistic. We are confident in ourselves and our impact on the world.
- INCLUSION: We fight the bullies. We intervene when someone is marginalized. We nurture and embrace differing perspectives with kindness and empathy.
- SELFLESSNESS: We set our egos aside and put the team and the mission first.
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Occasionally must be able to lift 15lbs.
Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. We provide fully covered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options, 401(k) match, well-being resources, 2 weeks PTO offered with an additional week of paid holidays, and a positive environment with a team who values hard work and teamwork, and rewards both.
- Engage with potential clients to assess their immigration needs and determine whether the client is eligible for services at Lincoln-Goldfinch Law
- Develop and maintain relationships with other attorneys and referral sources to obtain new clients for the firm and/or refer out services
- Conduct consultations with clients to provide initial legal advice and guidance on immigration-related matters
- Ensure proper documentation and communication across departments to ensure a smooth client onboarding experience
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract new clients to the firm
- Proactively research and maintain compliance with clients and the sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Eng-Spa)
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Proficient with Google Suite
- A Juris Doctor or equivalent is required
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Credentials or certifications preferred
About Lincoln-Goldfinch Law
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is an award-winning immigration and bankruptcy law firm based out of Austin, Texas that serves people from all 50 states and from across the globe in both English and Spanish. Founded in 2015 by Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch, Lincoln-Goldfinch Law has served thousands of families that are searching for peace of mind and a fresh start.
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is committed to promoting equity and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are considered without regard to sex, gender, race, age, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability status, veteran status, or other protected bases.