Lincoln-Goldfinch Law seeks a fully bilingual (English-Spanish), resourceful, and compassionate Administrative Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for receiving clients in person and over the phone with a positive and welcoming attitude. You will also provide administrative support to the Legal Department among other departments.
Although we are a virtual firm, this is not a work-from-home position. This position will report to the East Austin office daily.
Our Core Values:
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: We are each constantly striving to improve ourselves and our results. We want to make today better than yesterday.
- INTEGRITY: We believe in candor – giving and getting honest, constructive feedback: we say things about each other that we would say to their face.
- DREAM TEAM: We are a chosen family. We are honored to be together on this mission and we hold each other to the highest standard.
- PASSION: We care intensely about the success of our clients and our team members. We are tenacious and optimistic. We are confident in ourselves and our impact on the world.
- INCLUSION: We fight the bullies. We intervene when someone is marginalized. We nurture and embrace differing perspectives with kindness and empathy.
- SELFLESSNESS: We set our egos aside and put the team and the mission first.
The Firm Culture At Lincoln-Goldfinch Law
Our team is outstanding and does amazing work. We have a supportive, unified culture, and fitting into this culture is the primary job requirement. “That’s not my job” is not a phrase that exists in our office.
We are not afraid of technology or learning new things that will make our jobs easier. We embrace our policies and procedures because we know that they align our vision, bring us together as a team and bring value to our clients.
We are high energy and enthusiastic. Yet, we are also detail-oriented and careful. Everyone here brings empathy and emotional intelligence to their interaction with clients and a passion for helping clients navigate one of the most difficult and impactful decisions of their lifetime. In short, our people are the best in the business! If you would like to be a part of our stellar team, then we encourage you to apply.
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for at least 80% of the workday
- Occasionally must be able to lift 50lbs
- Welcome clients in person and on the phone with a positive and helpful attitude
- Provide administrative support to the Legal Department and team
- Coordinate document retrieval and return process for clients
- Maintain and organize case files (physical and digital)
- Process mail and prepare correspondence as needed
- Research information through internal and external channels
- Communicate effectively with team members to meet client needs
- Process payments and other administrative duties as needed
- Undertake other related duties as necessary
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position (Required)
- Experience in the legal services industry (Strongly Preferred)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to juggle multiple tasks and matters
- Ability to communicate effectively across all management levels in the organization
- Team player
- Positive attitude
About Lincoln-Goldfinch Law
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is an award-winning immigration and bankruptcy law firm based out of Austin, Texas that serves people from all 50 states and from across the globe in both English and Spanish. Founded in 2015 by Kate Lincoln-Goldfinch, Lincoln-Goldfinch Law has served thousands of families that are searching for peace of mind and a fresh start.
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is committed to promoting equity and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are considered without regard to sex, gender, race, age, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability status, veteran status, or other protected bases.
To apply for the position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line, type your last name in all caps – one adjective to describe you – Administrative Assistant.