Each and every Lincoln-Goldfinch Law team member has a laptop and is able to work remotely, so we can keep helping you not only wherever you are, but also wherever we are. We are fully prepared and committed to moving you forward towards your goals.
We will continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation very closely, with the safety of our clients and our team as our top priority. If the courts decide to close or postpone hearings, our team will make sure to let you know.
In the meantime, it bears repeating the recommendations to prevent infection:
- Regular hand washing
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- Avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
In other words, pretty standard stuff.
Here’s some less standard stuff we would ask you to add to your list:
- We all have to give up something to be socially responsible and to slow the spread of the virus. If you are missing your spring break trip, birthday party, wedding or other important gatherings, remember that you are doing it for the safety of everyone and your sacrifice is the right moral and ethical choice. We are grateful to you for being responsible.
- Please keep in mind that if schools close, there will be a good number of children who lose two meals a day that need those meals, so please consider increasing or beginning donations to local food pantries.
- Please remember that while our team is able and encouraged to work remotely, many people will still need to go to their jobs in order to pay their bills and may not have adequate childcare if their kids can’t go to school. Be kind and generous, even if you’re scared.
- We can and will get through this. We are in this together and will come out stronger on the other side.
If you need assistance with something please ask us, we will do everything we can to offer it.