Video Content Coordinator
Austin, TX 78751
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law seeks a creative and efficient Video Content Coordinator to join our thriving immigration and bankruptcy practice.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hours shift / Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30 pm CST
Work Location: Hybrid – in Central Austin
Travel: Up to 40%
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-3 year in similar positions (Required)
- High School degree (Required)
- Some college (Preferred)
- Bilingual, English-Spanish (Required)
Full Job Description
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law seeks a fully English-Spanish bilingual Video Content Coordinator to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will plan relevant and engaging video content, shoot on set and on-location content, edit the videos to align with branding guidelines, convert and upload content to appropriate social media platforms (Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc).
The content audience will be current and prospective clients. The aim of the videos will be to educate current and prospective clients on Immigration news and trends and to build trust with clients so they feel secure in knowing Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is handling or could handle their personal case with care and expertise.
Primary Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Propose and plan marketing strategies with the Marketing Manager and team;
- Craft specific video content strategies for each social media platform;
- Track the different social media trends;
- Track the Company’s online presence and website updated;
- Show up prepared with 30-40 developed video content ideas for weekly shooting;
- Create and upload at least 2 videos per week on each social media platform (Youtube,
- Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn), for a total of at least 10 videos per week;
- Upload text to each social media platform to increase SEO engagement;
- Film video on set and on location as needed;
- Setting up and taking down cameras, microphones, lighting, props, and other equipment;
- Editing footage after recording;
- Adding computer graphics, closed captioning, and special effects to footage, as needed;
- Preparing background film, also called “B” rolls;
- Undertake other related duties as assigned.
Skills Required For The Position:
- Excellent organizational Skills;
- Communication skills;
- Team working;
- Video editing and shooting skills;
- Audio engineering skills;
- Knowledge of social media workings and trends;
- Proficient in utilizing relevant equipment, technology, and media outlets;
- Tech savvy;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
This is a hybrid position in Central Austin, Texas.
A High School Diploma is required. Some college is preferred.
The Firm Culture At Lincoln-Goldfinch Law
Our team is outstanding and does amazing work. We have a supportive, unified culture, and fitting into this culture is the primary job requirement. “That’s not my job” is not a phrase that exists in our office.
We are not afraid of technology or learning new things that will make their jobs easier. We embrace our policies and procedures because we know that they align our vision, bring us together as a team and bring value to our clients.
We are high energy and enthusiastic. Yet, we are also detail-oriented and careful. Everyone here brings empathy and emotional intelligence to their interaction with clients, and a passion for helping clients navigate one of the most difficult and impactful decisions of their lifetime. In short, our people are the best in the business! If you would like to be a part of our stellar team, then we encourage you to apply.
Our Core Values
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE: We are each of us constantly striving to improve ourselves and our results. We want to make today better than yesterday.
INTEGRITY: We believe in candor – giving and getting honest, constructive feedback: we say things about each other that we would say to their face.
DREAM TEAM: We are a chosen family. We are honored to be together on this mission and we hold each other to the highest standard.
PASSION: We care intensely about the success of our clients and our team members. We are tenacious and optimistic. We are confident in ourselves and our impact on the world.
INCLUSION: We fight the bullies. We intervene when someone is being marginalized. We nurture and embrace differing perspectives with kindness and empathy.
SELFLESSNESS: We set our egos aside and put the team and the mission first.
Work Conditions/Physical Demands
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasionally must be able to lift 50lbs
- Compensation for this role is commensurate with experience. We provide fully covered medical, dental, and vision options, 401(k), 2 weeks PTO offered with an additional week of paid holidays, and a positive environment with a team who values hard work and teamwork, and rewards both.
If the job description resonates with you and you share our values, please submit your application. We’re eager to hear from you.
To apply for the position, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line, type your last name in all caps – one adjective to describe you – Video Content Coordinator.
Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is committed to promoting equity and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are considered without regard to gender, race, age,ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability status, veteran status or other protected bases.