My deepest gratitude to my clients and colleagues who allow me to keep doing what I do best. After five years with a focus on supporting the legal needs of immigrants as it relates to living and working in the United States legally, my firm is now expanding to offer Bankruptcy Law for immigrants!
I founded Lincoln-Goldfinch Law to deepen my practice as an immigration attorney because it is important, fulfilling, and helps me fight for social justice. As a law student, I identified immigration law as my chosen path the moment I met my first clients: a family of asylum seekers from Iraq who were in detention with their baby.
The immigration clients we serve share with us the most stressful parts of their lives, and it is our purpose to make their struggle easier to handle. We work to ensure that they are treated with fairness and dignity during all proceedings and over the past years my team and I have developed true friendships with our clients.
Over the past years, I have been awarded several honors, including:
- 2020 David H. Walter Community Excellence Award, Austin Bar Association
- 2019 & 2020 Best of Austin Immigration Attorney, Austin Monthly Magazine
- 2019 & 2020 SuperLawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2019 Kick Ass Award, Capitol Area Progressive Democrats
- 2019 Finalist in the legal category, Austin Under 40 Awards
- 2019 Changemaker Award, Austin Young Chamber
- 2018 Leadership in Advocacy Award, Grassroots Leadership
- 2018 Excellence in Pro Bono award, Austin Bar Association
- 2018 Clients’ Choice Award, Avvo
- 2017 & 2018 Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine
- 2017 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, Travis County Women Lawyers Association
- 2010 Contribution to Minority Community Award, Travis County Women Lawyers Association
Everyone deserves a chance to fulfill their version of the American Dream and the transition to the American debt system can be overwhelming. Creditors often take advantage of trusting borrowers with unscrupulous and abusive lending practices, and it is easy to get in over your head. My team and I are creating a way to provide additional stability to immigrants and new citizens to the United States by adding Bankruptcy Law to the areas we practice.
As one of our clients shared, “Lincoln-Goldfinch Law is an amazing immigration office, they were very upfront, clear and helpful from the beginning. You can tell that they really care about you and your process.”
We will bring that clear and simple language into helping our clients come out of situations of financial hardship. If you or your loved one needs assistance with Immigration or Bankruptcy issues, please contact our office at (855) 502-0555.